Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Utility Systems Operator
at Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation
The Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation (YKHC) is located in the Southwestern Alaska town of Bethel, with a total of approximately 6,000 people. YKHC supports 1500 employees, providing the health services to a primarily Yup'ik Eskimo Native population for an area the size of Oregon. Services are provided through a Bethel located hospital and 50 clinics throughout the YK Delta.
Performs a variety of general mechanical and preventative maintenance activities for hospital Utility Systems including electrical, emergency power, heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, water, sewer, steam, medical gas (oxygen & air), medical vacuum, fuel, communications and security functions for YKDRH.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Trade/Technical School is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of boilers and related boiler room equipment Will provide on the job training. Basic knowledge of computers.
- Valid Alaska Driver’s License.
- Basic plumbing and electrical tools.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems, including computerized DDC control.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
YKHC exercises Federal Law (PL 93-638), which allows American Indian/Alaska Native preference in hiring for all positions.
Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health
907-543-6060 or 1-800-478-3321 ext 6060