Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation
With Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation in Bethel, Alaska, you’ll serve the over 50 rural communities in the Yukon Delta Region who come to us for care. You’ll grow your skills and expertise in a challenging environment, and experience a community environment within a community that will embrace you as one of their own.
Serving the people of Southwestern Alaska, the Yukon-Kuskokwim Hospital is a 50-bed general acute care medical facility. Fully accredited by The Joint Commission, services include adult med/surg, pediatrics, obstetrics, emergency room, as well as outpatient family medicine clinics, pharmacy, lab, and imaging.
Performs sonographic examinations on all ages (newborn through geriatric), contributing to the efficient operation of the department and insuring the quality and continuity of patient care. Performs responsibilities of receptionist/clerk or other Department duties as needed.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Sonography or equivalent.
- Two years post graduate experience preferred.
- Computer experience desirable.
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS). Registry eligible with ARDMS will be considered.
- Ultrasound Machine, film printers, computer, general office equipment.
- Those skills and the knowledge generally needed to perform as a registered Sonographer.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
YKHC applies Alaska Native/American Indian (under PL 93-638), EEO, and Veteran Preferences. Under federal and state laws, YKHC performs criminal history and background checks to ensure customers are protected.
Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health
907-543-6060 or 1-800-478-3321 ext 6060