Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Itinerant New Graduate Physician Assistant/Family Nurse Practitioner - Sign-On, Relocation + Retention Bonus Eligible
at Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation
Community Health Aide Program (CHAP)
With Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation in Bethel, Alaska, you’ll serve the over 50 rural communities in the Yukon Delta Region who come to us for care. You’ll grow your skills and expertise in a challenging environment, and experience a community environment within a community that will embrace you as one of their own.
Serving the people of Southwestern Alaska, the Yukon-Kuskokwim Hospital is a 50-bed general acute care medical facility. Fully accredited by JCAHO, services include adult med/surg, pediatrics, obstetrics, emergency room, as well as outpatient family medicine clinics, pharmacy, lab, and imaging.
Position Summary: The Itinerant Resident Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) shall be committed to contributing to the mission of the Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation (YKHC), “Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health.” Provides regular “float” coverage to YKHC village clinics as assigned, providing primary (acute, chronic and preventive) health care and emergency care to those seeking health services at the village clinic.
- PA/NP must have completed an approved Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Training Program and received and maintained certification and licensure
- Must have or obtain Alaska License and DEA license and National Certification for credentials
- Must have the computer skills needed to access electronic medical records.
- Needs the skills and knowledge to practice medicine in the area of their specialty.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
YKHC applies Alaska Native/American Indian (under PL 93-638), EEO, and Veteran Preferences. Under federal and state laws, YKHC performs criminal history and background checks to ensure customers are protected.
Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health
For more information, please contact YKHC Recruitment at: email@example.com