Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Residential Services
at Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation
With Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation in Bethel, Alaska, you’ll serve the over 50 rural communities in the Yukon Delta Region who come to us for care. You’ll grow your skills and expertise in a challenging environment, and experience a community environment within a community that will embrace you as one of their own.
Serving the people of Southwestern Alaska, the Yukon-Kuskokwim Hospital is a 50-bed general acute care medical facility. Fully accredited by JCAHO, services include adult med/surg, pediatrics, obstetrics, emergency room, as well as outpatient family medicine clinics, pharmacy, lab, and imaging.
The individual in this position will provide direct clinical oversight and direction to the all the residential facilities in the BH and DD programs in accordance to YKHC’s mission, vision, values and five Napartet pillars: Patient Centered Services, Community and Partner Satisfaction, Financial Viability, Alaska Native Staff Development and Employee Focus. Responsible for ensuring that program budgets, score cards, policies, procedures, applicable state and national accreditation standards and licenses are fully met.
Have knowledge and practice of Co-occurring disorders, Systems of Care, Wraparound service delivery. Supervise the management and clinical consultation for the residential facilities in a manner consistent with policies and procedures as well as facilitate the provision of a safe, healthy, structured environment; engaging clients and families a therapeutic alliance, and function as an active member of the multi-disciplinary Behavioral Health treatment team.
- Master’s degree in Human Services related field with a minimum of two years experience with drug and alcohol issues. If in recovery prefer three (3) years sobriety.
- Three (3) years of practice in as a Behavioral Health Clinician at least two years of this experience providing direct BH residental services.
- Clinical Behavioral Health supervisory experience required.
- Alaska Drivers License and provide a copy of current driving record.
- Must provide a criminal record background.
- Appropriate State of Alaska licensure as an LPC, LMFT or LCSW.
- Must have basic computer knowledge, and standard office equipment usage skills.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills. Proficiency in clinical assessment skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with, evaluate competencies, and develop training plans for staff with various levels of education.
- Responsible for ensuring that program policies, procedures, applicable state and national accreditation standards are met.
- Provide clinical guidance and supervision to psychiatric technicians in the residential facility.
- Direct supervision of clinical coordinators.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
YKHC applies Alaska Native/American Indian (under PL 93-638), EEO, and Veteran Preferences. Under federal and state laws, YKHC performs criminal history and background checks to ensure customers are protected.
Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health
For more information, please contact YKHC Recruitment at: firstname.lastname@example.org