Wireless Advocates, llc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Wireless Sales Expert (FT) - Inside Costco
at Wireless Advocates, llc
- Requisition ID
- Retail Stores
- Kiosk/Location : Location
WIRELESS SALES EXPERT (WSE)
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Wireless Advocates is a third-party provider of wireless products and services both online and in approximately 600 retail locations nationwide. Together with Fortune 100 channel partners and wireless carriers, our knowledgeable teams of on-site wireless professionals deliver high-value products and services, helping consumers connect and communicate every day. Wireless Advocates operates retail kiosks and online sales activities for our retail partner Costco Wholesale, Army & Air Force Exchange Services (AAFES), Marine Corps Exchange (MCX), and Navy Exchange (NEX).
What you will be doing
As a Wireless Sales Expert, you’ll work in a Wireless Advocates-branded kiosk in our Costco channel, serving one of the nation’s leading retailers. You’ll work closely with your Kiosk Manager to deliver outstanding sales results, operational excellence and an exceptional member experience. With your extensive knowledge of the latest phones and accessories on the market coupled with your understanding of the most competitive pricing plans available you will get the opportunity to be a subject matter expert. You will utilize your sales skills to help customers select the best plan and product that will suit their needs. Each interaction allows you to build trust, educate your customer and offer a variety of options and solutions.
What Kind of Sales Person are you?
You are the type of sales expert who creates a positive member experience. You strive to meet or exceed all Wireless Sales Expert customer service, quality of sale and performance expectations. You exhibit high levels of professionalism and operational excellence. You take pride in providing exceptional member service. You maintain effective working relationships with your peers, manager and Costco personnel. You are able to meet sales expectations with minimal direct supervision.
Wireless Sales Experts (WSE) are responsible for creating an excellent member experience by ensuring every interaction is professional and utilizes the GUESTS methodology. The WSE provides expert product and service selection advice so that members purchase products that meet their individual needs and wishes. The WSE is responsible for achieving personal sales and service goals and meeting all operational standards and expectations. The WSE must demonstrate the Company Guiding Principles in all interactions with members, employees and host store personnel. Since this is a retail position, the WSE should ideally be available for shifts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Consistently meets or exceeds sales and performance expectations
- Consistently executes the company's GUESTS sales process
• Provides superior, professional customer service to all members. Meets or exceeds all quality of sale and customer service standards
• Keeps up to date with all communications and relevant information (i.e. promotions, inventory, etc.)
• Ensures all sales, operational and other SOPs standards are met and that all applicable SOPS are consistently executed
• Builds long-term repeat relationships with customers through personal integrity, sales and product expertise
- Consistently meets or exceeds all operational standards including
- Quality of sale
- Adherence to published work schedules, meal breaks and timekeeping
- Accurate time keeping practices
- Training compliance
- Completion of paperwork and direct delivery processing
- Customer focus
- Instills Trust
- Prior sales and retail experience preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service skills that inspire repeat member visits
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule including varied shifts that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
Able to stand for extended periods of time
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to regularly stand, walk, talk, see and hear. Of particular note is the requirement to continuously stand and walk on concrete floors without the ability to sit, except during scheduled meal and rest periods. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, push, pull, lift or move up to twenty (20) pounds, grasp, and type. The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, extensive reading, and viewing a computer screen.
We’ve Got You Covered
Our people are our greatest asset. In addition to competitive pay, full-time employees receive the following benefits package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Retirement Savings including 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation time
- Short-term & Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program 100% company paid
- $10,000 Life insurance policy 100% company paid
- Flexible Spending Accounts
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Wireless Advocates, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. To find out more about us, visit our website at http://www.wirelessadvocates.com