The Alaska Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Personal Trainer: Fairbanks
at The Alaska Club
- 11-Apr-2019 to 01-Jul-2019 (AKST)
- Fairbanks, AK, USA
- Part Time
The Alaska Club is a private social and athletic club providing its members, their families and guests with the finest social and athletic activities in Alaska. We strive to provide exceptional service and are committed to enhancing the lives of Alaskans. The Alaska Club values integrity, quality service, convenience, safety and community involvement. We believe that each employee contributes directly to The Alaska Club's growth and success, and we hope you will take pride in being a member of our team.
When you join our team as a personal trainer you will be able to have a flexible schedule, free club membership, and will be able to take pride in your work.
Personal Trainer – Personal Fitness Trainer Job Duties:
- Personal Trainer should demonstrate the value of personal training by creating an outstanding personal training experience for new and existing clients.
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results by setting goals, creating customized workout plans and tracking progress.
- Personal Trainer will advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
Personal Trainer – Personal Fitness Trainer Qualifications:
- Personal Trainer must have a love for fitness.
- Must have the ability to motivate others.
- Personal Trainer should have experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Personal Trainer must have current certification.
The Alaska Club works with a team atmosphere; we will assist you in developing your passion into a full-time, life-changing career in the fitness industry. Come join our team as our Personal Trainer – Personal Fitness Trainer.