Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Spine Sales Associate--Alaska in Virtual, Alaska at Stryker Corporation
at Stryker Corporation
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker products, product functionality and updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs
- Promotes Stryker products to doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel while providing excellent customer service and developing the customer relationship
- Following extensive product training, the candidate must be able to tailor Stryker’s promotional message based upon knowledge of the customer, advise on appropriate product selection, answer customer questions about product functionality and distinguish Stryker products from those of Stryker’s competitors
- May direct product evaluations in OR and office settings
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings
- Keeps sales representative informed of territory progress on a regular basis
- Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion
- May assist in the training and development of sales personnel
- Must understand and adhere to all OR and pertinent OSHA guidelines when conducting a product evaluation
- Must exhibit a basic understanding of computers for best utilization of Stryker SIS program
- Must adhere rigidly to all GMP policies and procedures as stipulated by the FDA
Qualifications & Work Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 1-2 years demonstrated successful sales experience (in the medical industry preferred)
- Knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MSOffice suite, databases, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons & hospitals in respective areas would be beneficial)
- Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments
- Demonstrated aptitude, to learn and sell a concept emphasizing a product’s key features & benefits.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop and maintain new business or establish new customers
Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Work From Home: Yes
Travel Percentage: 30%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.