Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Spectrum Healthcare Resources
- Austin Preiss
- Recruiter Phone
- Recruiter Extension
- Direct phone number
- Behavioral Health & Social Work - Psychologist
- West - Elmendorf Air Force Base - AK
- Recruiter Email
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for a civilian Clinical Psychologist to work on behalf of a new Air Force Initiative called " Task Force True North" located at Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorage, Alaska.
This contract position offers:
- Full-time opportunity, 40 hours per week
- New Air Force initiative with a proactive approach to optimize Airman performance, increase resilience of the force/ families, and decrease negative and violent outcomes
- Outpatient setting and Embedded in the Operational Units
- Established clientele, no practice building
- Paid time off, medical, dental, vision insurance and 401(k)
This position will have the following requirements:
- Have a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or (Psy.D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program.
- Shall have completed an APA accredited internship/residency in professional psychology.
- Have and maintain a current license to practice psychology in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical psychology in a mental health setting working with an adult population.
- Experience in Clinical/Counseling Psychology. This role will be responsible for psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, evidenced-based therapies, and psychological testing/psychodiagnostic testing, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders.
Links to True North Initiative: