Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
at Spectrum Healthcare Resources
- Judi Brown
- Recruiter Phone
- Recruiter Extension
- Direct phone number
- Behavioral Health & Social Work - Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- West - Elmendorf Air Force Base - AK
- Recruiter Email
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has multiple openings for Full Time Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) at Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorage, AK.
Our organization was proudly awarded the new contract to staff behavioral healthcare professionals in a pilot US Air Force initiative called Task Force True North. This new USAF initiative uses a more proactive approach to mental health with healthcare professionals working in medical teams embedded in the units as opposed to a traditional stand-alone clinic.
LCSW Job Details: Ind.Other
- 40 hours per week
- Opportunity to be part of exciting new task force working in teams which are embedded in the units of the Airmen
- Chance to build long term relationships and make a difference in the lives of Airmen.
- Full Benefits are offered
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- No practice building!
- Must hold a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Any active state LCSW license
- Two years of clinical LCSW experience within the past five years
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.