South Peninsula Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CERTIFIED NURSE AIDE - LTC (PCN 908)
at South Peninsula Hospital
Work Hours: Variable
Member of the
Providing quality care while safeguarding resident rights are two goals for the
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have successfully completed a Certified Nurse Aide class, be certified by the State of Alaska and maintain this certification.
- Must keep current with CEU credits as required by the State of Alaska.
- Speaking, listening and basic writing skills required to effectively communicate with others and to document care provided. Ability to complete computer documentation is required.
- Must complete general and
CNAorientation for Long Term Care.
Pursue the career of your dreams in scenic Homer, Alaska located on the southern Kenai Peninsula! We invite you to join our team of professionals at South Peninsula Hospital. As the largest employer in the community, we offer an extraordinary work/life balance, as well as competitive pay and benefits. Our employees enjoy a rewarding career with astounding opportunities for growth, and the ability to explore the natural habitat and beauty of Alaska.
You will be captivated by Homer, a small, charming seaside community surrounded by gorgeous and bountiful mountains, beaches, glaciers, sea life, wildlife, amazing fishing, and breathtaking views of Kachemak Bay. You will also be impressed with the surrounding schools, museums, art galleries, fine dining options, and seaside accommodations.
Let your next adventure take you to Homer, Alaska, long known as the “Halibut Fishing Capital of the World.” You will absolutely love it here!
Weekend and/or Holiday Rotation may be required.