Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)- Anchorage, AK (Alpine)
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Therapy - Physical Therapist Assistant
- Street Address
- 4100 Lake Otis Parkway Suite 106
- Select Physical Therapy
- Position Type
- Full Time-Regular
- Recruiter email address
Select Physical Therapy in Anchorage AK is seeking a FULL time Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) for our outpatient orthopedic location. We have multiple experienced PTs on staff able to offer a mentorship for a new grad physical therapist assistant. We treat a diverse population of teens through geriatrics and offer specialty services such as aquatics, sports medicine and industrial on top of general orthopedics. We have reasonable caseload expectations and a continuing education program that is nationwide UNMATCHED. We are looking for a dynamic physical therapy assistant to join our team in Alpine!
Our Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program- internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Much more!
For details, contact our Regional Recruiter:
Regional Recruiter for Select Physical Therapy
Outpatient Division Nationwide
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for patient care under the direction and supervision of a licensed physical therapist as mandated by State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and education which allows him/her to assist the Physical Therapist in carrying out prescribed treatment program.
- Graduate of an accredited school for Physical Therapist Assistants
- State Physical Therapist Assistant License REQUIRED to start