Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist- Anchorage, AK (Per Diem)
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Therapy - Physical Therapy
- Street Address
- 4100 Lake Otis Parkway Suite 106
- Select Physical Therapy
- Position Type
- Per Diem
- Recruiter email address
Select Physical Therapy in Anchorage AK is seeking local PRN or per diem Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants for our outpatient locations. We have additional centers in South Anchorage, Palmer, Wasilla and Eagle River. All outpatient orthopedic with additional clinicians on staff. An ideal physical therapist or physical therapy assistant is able to consider travel to other locations as needed. You must have solid OP ortho experience to be considered for coverage. Strong orthopedic focused new graduates are able to apply. Each location treats a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics. In Wasilla, we have a 50/50 split with adults and pediatrics giving you more specialty services to explore.
We are unable to offer medical benefits if you are working less than 32 hours in a week, but can discuss your participation in our local CEU accrediting courses once you are on board.
FULL TIME AVAILABLE IN ALPINE!!
For additional details and to discuss your availability and experience, contact our regional recruiter, Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division of Select Medical
NovaCare Rehabilitation, Select Physical Therapy and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.