PrimeLending, A PlainsCapital Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
(Mortgage) Branch Manager - Producing
at PrimeLending, A PlainsCapital Company
- Req #
- Sales Management
- Location Name
- (Mortgage) Anchorage, AK - Anchorage
Under the direction of the Regional Manager, manages branch staff activities including the origination, processing, closing and funding of mortgage loans within the branch. Assures excellent quality service is provided to our customers to maximize branch profits. Anticipates and prepares for the continued growth of the branch, making sure the branch is adequately staffed and personnel are trained to ensure achievement of the Company’s objectives.
- Recruits, hires and trains branch personnel. Motivates staff to achieve maximum production levels; conducts performance reviews and documents employee files according to company policies.
- Monitors quality of loans originated by loan officers and ensures they are within Company policy guidelines.
- Establishes and controls the branch’s budget and income goals within predetermined guidelines as directed by the Company.
- Oversees branch performance and communicates goals and policy changes on a regular basis to branch personnel.
- Generates new business through contacts with builders, developers and realtors to expand market share.
- Ensures all functions are in complete compliance with federal, state, regulatory, and Company policy and procedures.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Markets and promotes PrimeLending’s financial products.
- Originates loans and meets the Company’s minimum production standards by taking complete and accurate loan applications, using PrimeLending’s product set.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field, preferred. Appropriate State licenses, if required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years mortgage banking experience, with a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience. Demonstrated ability to manage all phases of the residential mortgage origination process.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with regional and corporate departments, to lead, direct and motivate a successful sales team of professionals, and to recruit and hire mortgage professionals.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability.
- Excellent and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be active in the community, and in job-related organizations to enhance the network of beneficial contacts.
- Stays informed of trends and developments in real estate market and competitive environment, as well as, of changes in rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government insured mortgages.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, hire, train, lead, and motivate branch personnel.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Travel required. ___%
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile liability insurance.
- Ability to adjust to the changing mortgage environment.