Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Territory Sales Representative
at PPG Industries
PPG: We protect and beautify the world.
- Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact from day one.
- You will be inspired to learn and grow, and to get the support you need to identify and achieve your boldest career aspirations.
- Your passion to excel will be fueled by your connection to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and future forward technologies.
- Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of our global customers, but help theme propel their industries forward.
- You will be welcomed into a culture where everyone's ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
- 4 year degree or relevant experience.
- Proven results in selling and relationship building in retail operations and contractor segment sales preferred.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence a wide array of personality types from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience with retail operations, inventory management and merchandising preferred.
- Self-directed/motivated and drive for sales results orientated.
- Solid computer skills, time management/prioritization skills, strong oral and written presentation skills.
- Abiltiy to a 50 hour work week, which includes weekends throughout the year.
- Up to 30% travel in territory and some outside travel required throughout the year assisting in other territories.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- The ability to lift up to 65 pounds on a periodic basis.
Candidates must live within territory to be considered for this opportunity.
PPG Industries, Inc. offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. PPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You may request a copy of PPG's affirmative action plan by emailing email@example.com.
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity please see attached links: