Pinnacle Workforce Logistics
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Sanitation Workers
at Pinnacle Workforce Logistics
Job IDWarehouse Sanitation Workers - JobID: 9934
JOIN CAPSTONE LOGISTICS!. Capstone Logistics is in over 260 warehouses and 40+ states nationwide. We employ talented people in various warehouse positions across the nation. The Capstone Logistics team is committed to hiring top talent that is focused on providing exceptional customer service. We currently have a great career opportunity for unloaders in a warehouse distribution center. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, and optical after 60 days of employment. If you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunities and a career path to success, apply on-line now!
Sunday - Thursday
4:00 pm starting time
- Fully Paid Training
- pay is hourly. $15.00/hr
- Pick up all trash, including paper, cardboard, wood, plastic and tape and dispose of properly.
- Mop up all spills.
- Pull all empty pallets from slots and set upright on floor next to rack all on the same side of the aisle so forklift operators can pick up and move to the appropriate area.
- Pull pallets forward if double slotted location after removing the front empty pallet.
- Cut plastic off pallets of product in the slot.
- Pick up any cases on the floor and any suspended cases within reach and put in proper location.
- Take any cases that are miss-slotted and move to their proper location.
- Tape up cases of product that are open.
- Pick up any damaged cases and move them to the warehouse damage area.
- Work in conjunction with the Capstone team so the total job responsibilities are met. Actions must always stress a sense of cooperation, integrity, and customer service.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work safely
- Warehouse experience
- Lift up to 75 lb
- Steel toe shoes required upon hire