Nana Development Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Laborer/Driver - Temporary Position, March 26-29, 2019
at Nana Development Corporation
Temporary support for the 2019 NANA Annual Meeting. 4 positions available with varying schedules. The Laborer/Driver will provide a variety of general laborer/driver support services for the Annual meeting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Removes and transports trash to the appropriate disposal areas.
- May compact trash.
- May keep building entryways free of snow and debris.
- May operate a vehicle to work at various locations.
- Assist with set up and take down of the annual meeting, to include furniture, tables, trash cans, displays and other items as needed.
- Assist Job Fair vendors with set up and take down.
- General labor responsibilities as needed, i.e. moving boxes, luggage or supplies.
- Other related duties may also be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
THIS POSITION REQUIRES:
- Some combination or education or experience that evidences a working knowledge of labor activities.
- Must be able to work Tuesday March 26th – Friday March 29th, starting at 8:00 am each day, until released. May be 8-10 hours or more, hours will vary based on needs. Must be flexible and willing to work overtime if needed.
- Driver's License and an acceptable driving record for the past three (3) years to be eligible under company vehicle insurance policy.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, talk or hear, pull/push carts, twist. The associate is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The associate is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently pull/push carts or garbage cans and lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to vibration. The associate is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, and toxic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Fair Labor Standards Act Status: Non-Exempt/ Hourly
The above is not intended to list all possible essential functions or requirements as they are subject to change. The employer reserves the right to revise or change this description. This description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. All employees are expected to work varying hours of compensated overtime to accomplish varying duties. To perform job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the above essential duties to meet the physical demands. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to meet these conditions.
APPLICANTS MUST PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST, A POST OFFER PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT AND A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
NANA Shareholder Preference