Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lithia Motors
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Store Name
- Lithia Jeep Ram Dodge Fiat-Anc
Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT of South Anchorage
Do you love helping people? Have cash handling experience? If you have the drive to set your career in motion, look no further. Get your career in gear today!
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors Dealerships nationwide representing over 30 manufacturers in 18 states! Being one of the largest dealership groups in America, there are many opportunities for you to pursue your short and long-term career goals.
- Greet and assist customers, answer incoming calls and inquires.
- Direct calls and handle all customer payment and credit transactions.
- Daily balancing and reconciling of cash office account/s and bank deposits.
- Assist the Office Manager and/or General Manager with various clerical duties as needed.
- Attend meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Perform basic administrative and other duties as assigned.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Program
As a Cashier/Receptionist you must have great communication, customer service and time management skills. We are seeking an upbeat, self-starter who is detail-oriented and has excellent phone etiquette. Ideal candidates are driven to succeed, learn and grow in the automotive industry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- One to two years of previous cashier/receptionist experience is preferred
- High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.