Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lithia Motors
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Store Name
- Lithia Jeep Ram Dodge Fiat-Anc
Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT of South Anchorage
Eager to be considered?
Stop by to speak with one of our Sales Managers about your future with Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT!
Walk-in Hours are Monday-Friday 10am-4pm.
We are located at 9600 Old Seward Highway, Anchorage, AK 99515.
PLEASE NOTE: While walk-ins are welcome, there may be a wait to see a Manager if they are busy "Earning Customers for Life"
- This position pays $12-14/per hour DOE.
- We are looking for a polished professional to greet and assist customers.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls.
- Light office and other duties as assigned.
Do you love helping people? Want to be part of a team dedicated to delivering honest value, earning customers for life, taking personal ownership, improving constantly and having fun? If you share these goals and want to get your career in gear, this might be the place for you.
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a publicly traded (NYSE:LAD) Fortune 500 Company on the fast track.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
As a Receptionist you will be responsible for providing professional, courteous and exceptional service to all customers. The front desk receptionist plays a key role in maintaining the store reputation and image.
- Greet and assist customers who enter the store showroom.
- Answer & direct incoming calls and inquires.
- Assist the Office Manager and/or General Manager with various clerical duties as needed.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous receptionist experience is a plus.
- High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older.
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.