Kenai Peninsula Borough
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Temporary Dispatch - Nikiski Pool
at Kenai Peninsula Borough
Under the general direction and supervision of the Pool Supervisor or designee, the Dispatch is responsible for monitoring activities in and around the water slide, ensuring safety regulations are met.
- Minimum Qualifications
Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Essential Functions
- Monitors activities on and in the slide to prevent accidents and provides assistance to water sliders; alerts lifeguards of swimmers in danger of drowning.
- Maintains order on and in the slide and cautions swimmers regarding unsafe activities.
- Assists in maintenance and cleanup operations in and around pool and adjacent facilities and does related work as assigned.
- Works at front counter; provides information; acts as cashier.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Physical Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to see, talk and hear; stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel or crouch; and occasionally required to use hands and fingers dexterously to operate equipment and controls. The employee must occasionally transport up to 50 pounds and very occasionally more than 100 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.