K & L Distributors Alaska
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at K & L Distributors Alaska
- 20-Sep-2019 to 19-Nov-2019 (PST)
- Anchorage, AK, USA
- Full Time
Our well established Sales team in Anchorage, AK is looking to hire a full time wine liquor & spirits Sales Representative! The right candidate will be professional and engaging while building and maintaining relationships with current clients. Customer service, flexibility, and a willingness to learn are a must!
K&L Distributors has proudly been Alaska's premier distributor of the highest quality beer, wine and spirits beverages available since 1940. We maintain this title through the hard work of our teams, and our belief in customer service, employee loyalty and the need to change with the times. We have a strong reputation as one of the most diverse and inclusive organizations in the beverage alcohol industry, and we strive to make a positive impact in the lives of our employees and customers.
This position requires the ability to communicate effectively and work well with a variety of personalities. Candidates must have their own reliable vehicle that can carry up to 5 cases of product at a time. Knowledge of the alcohol industry in Alaska is preferred.
- Presentation of product program and new products to retail.
- Follow-up merchandising at specific accounts while monitoring merchandising at all accounts.
- Understanding of price book with the ability to suggest buying strategies for retailers.
- Execution of monthly targets.
- Quarterly Pro-Sell account visits to record dates & rotate product.
- Ability to merchandise off-premise accounts as part of relief duties.
- Must be detail oriented.
- At least 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Good driving record.
- Strong communication, time management and decision-making skills.
- Able to frequently lift 65 lbs.
- Ability to work well with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to organize and pre-plan.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum direction.
What we offer our Full-Time employees:
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation time and sick leave
- Cell Phone Allowance Program
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision package, optional FSA
- 401(k) with company match