Hub International Limited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hub International Limited
HUB International is looking for great Sales talent that enjoys building new business relationships and providing quality Commercial Insurance expertise and advice. We are specifically seeking Account Executives or Sales Reps who have a large network of potential clients or those already experienced/knowledgeable in Commercial Insurance Sales.
- Develop a strong business plan to manage client relationships, develop account strategies and implement insurance marketing activities for a book of business.
- Act as the primary negotiator in obtaining the most effective insurance programs to address client needs.
- Obtain the most appropriate program coverage based upon client objectives by developing and executing, in conjunction with the client, an agreed upon structure and strategy.
- Survey prospects to determine insurance needs, inspecting current insurance policies, risk management plans, property, products and records.
- Develop and deliver formal proposals of insurance including details of coverage, limits, deductibles and other pertinent information.
- Conduct client and prospect appointments communicating proposals and renewals, explaining details and communicating desire to conduct business.
- Continuously educate prospects and customers on their insurance needs and concerns – cross selling products and services as appropriate.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Direct and manage the responsibilities of the Account Manager and be a team player.
- Flexibility to travel as and when needed.
- Prospect, identify, develop new clients from referral or cold calling
- Educate clients on HUB’s value, service and offerings
- Prepare/assist in contracting of clients and any required paperwork
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of HUB’s core business partners and their products
- Work optimally with team to ensure sales targets are achieved
- Work with clients to ensure the optimal coverage is offered, including quoting and/or follow-up
- Support clients by providing technical support, product education, etc.
- Maintain and continual updating of HUB’s client database/regulatory updates
- If required, maintain industry memberships/licenses with regulatory bodies
- Attend and participate in ongoing education for industry knowledge
- Superior customer service and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer systems, including but not limited to Microsoft Office and automated agency management systems.
- Ability to work in a positive team environment.
- Strong ability to initiate, establish, and nurture meaningful business relationships over the phone, through e-mail and in person
- Upbeat and positive demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results driven culture
- Flexible with ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation and time management skills
- 5-7 years proven sales experience, perferrably with insurance
- Current with all necessary CE credits in required lines and states.
- Advanced professional designation highly desirable (e.g. AAI, ARM, CIC).
- Bachelors degree
- Strong business judgment, problem solving skills and initiative