Harbor Healthcare System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Case Manager - Out Patient - Full Time - Clear Lake ($3,000 sign on bonus)
at Harbor Healthcare System
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 50510
Categories: Non-Profit/Social Services, Healthcare - Support Services, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
|Title:||RN Case Manager - Out Patient - Full Time - Clear Lake ($3,000 sign on bonus)|
|Location:||Clear Lake, TX|
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full time Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager position in the Clear Lake area.
This is an out-patient position, that requires an independent and experienced RN. The RN-Case Manager is an integral part of the interdisciplinary care team and as such is responsible for admitting and coordinating appropriate care for each patient and family. RN-Case Manager main job duties include and are not limited to; admissions, assessments, discharges and pronouncements.
- Licensed RN in the State of Texas - required
- 1+ years' experience as a RN - preferred
- Experience with Hospice or Home Health - preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to travel, must have reliable transportation
- Clean background, drug screen, and driving record
- Semi-monthly pay periods - Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Monday - Friday
- On-Call and Weekend Rotation may be required
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Harbor Hospice of Houston. Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.