Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Technician Anchorage
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Job ID
- Automotive - Maintenance Technician - Oil, Lube, & Tire Technician
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC)
- Airport / City
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Fulltime Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician performs car and bus service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a Full Time position that pays $16.70/hr.
- Perform complete vehicle maintenance inspection including tires, brakes, and all fluid levels.
- Perform preventive maintenance (oil change and tire rotation) service according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Repair and replace tires.
- Replacement of wearable parts (i.e. bulbs, wipers).
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- May process new fleet, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain safe and clean work area. Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work environment. Immediately report any unsafe or hazardous conditions to the lead agent and/or manager.
- Ensure the security of company assets.
- Positively represent the Company to all vendors and the general public.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous technician/mechanical experience preferred.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past three years and no drug/alcohol or reckless/negligent related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the following shift/schedules:
- Thursday - Monday (3:00pm-12:00am)
- Monday - Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)