Davis Wright Tremaine
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Real Estate & Land Use - Mid to Senior Level Associate - Anchorage
at Davis Wright Tremaine
Real Estate & Land Use Associate - Anchorage
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP has an exciting opportunity to join its Anchorage office. If you are seeking a collegial law firm environment where you can work closely with partners on interesting matters, we look forward to hearing from you. In this role, you will work alongside experienced lawyers in top practice groups who are invested in mentorship and professional growth.
This is a great opportunity for a confident, self-motivated individual with a demonstrated ability to handle matters independently and a desire to assist our client teams in more complex transactions.
· A minimum of four years’ experience with commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and sales, leasing, real estate finance, and land development projects.
· Active members of the Alaska State Bar preferred; will consider members of other state bars depending on circumstances.
· Outstanding academic credentials
· Law firm experience, immediately transferable skills, and excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills preferred.
· Confidence and self-motivation
To apply, please upload a cover letter addressed to Bahareh Samanian, Director of Lawyer Recruiting, resume, law school transcript and a relevant writing sample, 5-10 pages in length. We would also appreciate you specifying how you heard about this position. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or have been considering a move to Alaska, please contact Bahareh - firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
We are accepting submissions from third-party recruiters.
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP believes that every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is Davis Wright Tremaine’s policy to hire, promote,transfer, terminate, and make all employment-related decisions without regard to an employee’s race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, handicap,sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal laws.