Davis Wright Tremaine
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mid-Level Associate - Employment and Commercial Litigation - Anchorage
at Davis Wright Tremaine
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP has an exciting opportunity to join its Anchorage office. If you are seeking a collegial law firm environment where you can work closely with partners on interesting matters, we look forward to hearing from you. In this role, you will work alongside experienced lawyers in top practice groups who are invested in mentorship and professional growth.
· A minimum of four years’ experience in employment litigation and/or commercial litigation matters, including responsibility for substantive pleadings and motions, discovery, and court appearances.
· Experience with a broad based employment background understanding federal and state employment laws and regulations is valuable.
· Active members of the Alaska State Bar preferred; will consider members of other state bars depending on circumstances
· Outstanding academic credentials and writing skills
· Law firm experience, immediately transferable skills, and excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills preferred.
· Confidence, self-motivation and a desire to build a practice
To apply, please upload a cover letter addressed to Bahareh Samanian, Director of Lawyer Recruiting, a resume, a brief (10 pages max) writing sample, and a law school transcript. We would appreciate you specifying how you heard about this position. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or have been considering a move to Alaska, please contact Bahareh - firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP believes that embracing diversity and inclusion brings out the best of what each individual has to offer and inspires us to build strong and lasting connections with each other, our clients, and our communities.
We are committed to creating and cultivating a diverse workforce and inclusive environment where every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is our policy to hire, promote, transfer, terminate, and make all employment-related decisions without regard to an employee’s sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition),race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, religious creed, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, military condition, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal laws.