Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Saxman Tour Host
at Cape Fox
Cape Fox Tours is seeking an enthusiastic and professional Tour Host to welcome all guests and assist with their needs pertaining to the tour through Saxman. Duties will include keeping the tour site free of litter, assisting in tour flow, conducting public presentations, and performing other duties as assigned.
The Tour Host should have knowledge of commonly-used Company concepts, practices, and procedures within the organization. Training will be provided. The Tour Host will follow instructions and pre-established, commonly known guidelines provided to perform the functions of the position. Other duties may be required at the direction of management.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide personable and friendly interaction with tour guests
- Exhibit good communication skills
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to accommodate a variable work schedule
- Assist customers/staff/volunteers/visitors as related to tours
- Possess knowledge of Company Policies and Procedures
- Give public presentations
- Resolve problems with employees and guests in a professional manner
- Cheerfully share knowledge of local environment and Cultural history, practices, and today’s lifestyle
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must be able to walk a couple blocks at a time.
- Sit or Stand throughout a regular work day.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle stress and deliver professional results.
- Long hours and weekends may be required pending tour schedule.
- Must be able work with difficult customers/guests in a professional manner
- Previous experience in tourism is desired but not required.
- Must be personable and friendly
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be willing to work a variable work schedule
- Ability to give public presentations
- Ability to problem solve with employees and guests in a professional manner
- Must have adequate knowledge of local environment and cultural history, practices and lifestyle of today
- Must be able to communicate information on cultural subject matter.
Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibit employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or sexual orientation. Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates offer preference to Cape Fox Corporation shareholders, descendants and other Native Americans pursuant to Public Law 100-241.