Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Receptionist / Shareholder Services Assistant
at Cape Fox
Cape Fox Corporation is seeking an experienced, Receptionist / Shareholder Services Assistant, to be responsible for the professional and efficient management of incoming applicants, consumers, staff, vendors, visitors, and volunteers, incoming telephone calls and messages, as well as a variety of other clerical duties that support the management of office administration. The Receptionist should provide a professional company image, since they are the first points of contact for all incoming visitations and phone contact. The incumbent should be well versed in the company’s policies and procedures and should follow all appropriate documentation procedures as deemed by office administration. The Receptionist will complete other office/administrative duties as needed in additional to functions listed above. The incumbent will receive on-the-job training in Shareholder Services.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Greet and direct applicants, consumers, staff, vendors, visitors, and volunteers to appropriate personnel
- Organize and prioritize information and phone calls for office administration
- Ensure that common areas are cleaned as needed
- Equip common areas with office supplies as needed
- Perform clerical related duties as required and assigned
- Operate general business machines such as personal computer, copier, and fax
- Prepare and process 100% of incoming and outgoing mail
- Communicate and work with vendors for ordering supplies and/or scheduling services used by the organization
- Assist Office Manager with maintaining all keys and key logs
- Track down appropriate signers for corporate documents and all check types as needed
- Train in Shareholder Services to become head of the Shareholder Services Department
- Produce Shareholder Reports for all levels of management as needed
- Produce and conduct Shareholder Services Power Point presentations to all levels of management and the Shareholder body as needed
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to maintain confidentiality and reliability
- Must gain solid knowledge of company policies, procedures, and strategic vision
- Possess excellent oral and written skills
- Adept at using all features of the telephone system and voicemail
- Demonstrate proficiency on all Microsoft Office applications as well as the ability to quickly learn and utilize various corporate or computer based applications as required
- Maintain knowledge of current postal regulations and frequently used services
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize daily and project driven requirements
- Work will mainly be conducted in an office environment while occasionally going offsite to prepare for corporate events.
- Occasional work on weekends and at night is required.
- One or more years of experience in an office or receptionist function is required.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required. College course work is a plus, but not required.
- A current Driver’s License is required.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, and related computer tools are required.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs and sit and stand for various periods through the work day
Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibit employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or sexual orientation. Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates offer preference to Cape Fox Corporation shareholders, descendants and other Native Americans pursuant to Public Law 100-241.