Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Captain B1900 Cargo Pilot
at Ameriflight LLC
Captain B1900 Cargo Pilot
Ameriflight, the nation's largest Part 135 cargo airline is seeking qualified Flight Crew Members to help us provide unparalleled service and value for our customers, with the highest dedication to safety, innovation and teamwork.
With nearly 50 years in the airline industry and a strong culture of safety and service, Ameriflight is known for producing the highest quality aviators. Our pilots develop the skills to become safe, competent and confident professionals, and our training is designed to help them succeed. If you just wanting to fly a stable schedule from an airport close to home, we have a spot for you on the Ameriflight team!
Ameriflight operates over 170 aircraft with more than 2,000 weekly departures from bases across the United States and Puerto Rico.
About the position:
- Captain in Beechcraft B1900
- Flights typically operate 5-days per week departing late PM & returning early AM, with lodging provided when necessary.
- Ameriflight pilots average 60 flight hours per month, or 720 hours per year
- Schedules may vary depending on base and flight
- Actual base TBD
- Starting salary is $67,000 annually
- Must meet FAR 135.243(c) requirements for PIC in IFR conditions
- 1,800 TT, 1000 PIC, 500 hours XC (defined at point to point), 250 multi, 100 turbine, 100 hours instrument (50 must be in aircraft), 100 hours night
- Previous FAR121/135 experience
- Instrument Proficiency Check or 121/135 recurrent within past 6 months
- Commercial Pilot License multi-engine land with instrument rating, high performance and complex endorsements
- First Class or Second Class Medical (First Class required for international operations)
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Valid driver’s license
- Current Passport
- English Proficient
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship, and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
- Pilot Career Gateway programs with Allegiant Air, Atlas Air, Frontier Airlines, Omni Air International, Southern Air and UPS Airlines
- Ability to bid specific base, equipment and route
- Jumpseat privileges with CASS partners, including Alaska Airlines, Allegiant, American Airlines and AA owned regionals, Atlas Air, Compass, FedEx, Horizon, Republic, SkyWest, Southern Air, Southwest, Spirit, UPS, Virgin America and more
- Known Crew Member (KCM) privileges available
- Paid training, including transportation, lodging, and per diem
- Company paid Type-Rating
- Reimbursement for Pilot Medical Certificate (not retroactive to pre-hire)
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Company provided Life Insurance