Alaska Teacher Placement
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
K-5 Elementary Teacher
at Alaska Teacher Placement
Job Reference #: 9615_1665
Openings as of 10/14/2019
Elementary School Teaching
- K-5 Elementary Teacher JobID: 9615
- Position Type:
Elementary School Teaching/Elementary Teacher (K-6)
- Date Posted:
Gusty Michael School
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Kuspuk School District - Additional Information:
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Participate in ongoing training sessions.
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Maintain grade books.
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational and cultural backgrounds of the students served
- Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
KUSPUK SCHOOL DISTRICT
P.O. Box 49
Aniak, AK 99557
DATE: February 14, 2019
POSITION: K-5 Elementary Teacher
LOCATION: Gusty Michael School, Stony River
TERM: 2019-2020 School Year
QUALIFICATIONS: Alaska Type A Certificate, Required.
Multiple endorsements preferred.
Experience with Alaska Native Students preferred.
REPORTS TO: Principal
SALARY: Depends on Experience and Education
SIGNING BONUS: $2,000.00 for new hires
MOVING ALLOWANCE: $1,000 moving allowance to site location for new hires
Placement or KSD Certified application.
APPLY TO: Bernie Grieve, Superintendent
Kuspuk School District P.O. Box 49 Aniak, AK. 99557
phone 907-675-4250 / fax 907-675-4305; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Until filled
Kuspuk School District considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.